Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Back Home August 19,2009

Home Sweet Home, or oh my gosh where did all that laundry come from? Two days later and I am still working on it. Saw Jane last night at the investment meeting, she and Pat made it home without any problems. Betty and Ken are back, and George and Bev should be home today. I wish we could have come home via the coast rather than the valley and 100 +heat but when Ed gets homeanitis, it is the quickest and fastest way home. The blacktop in front of the shop was not done on Monday as we thought. John and employees and equipment are on a fire so should be done this Friday. The coach is parked in front of the house and I just hope I don't hit the dang thing with my car backing out of the garage.

I know the rest of the group heading UP the Oregon coast are having a blast, wish we were there. Ya'all can comment on the blog and let us know where you are. Have a wonderful trip and as always safe travels.

The repairs on George's rig went very well and they were out on the road by 11:00 am yesterday. That is the way it should be, one day to repair rather than spending days at a time at the service center.

Just a note, Ed did open the house up before he was on the tractor. We arrived home about 1:30 from Redding. All lawns were cut and edged by 4 :00 sprinklers tested, water tank tested A-OK. The normal routine. Grass was green so Ed was happy. I got 267 miles driving time on this trip. Dang book was too good to put down. HOWEVER, I did have some of those scary roads and construction.

Hope to see some of you at the picnic on Thursday, we have appointments in Elk Grove in the morning so if all goes well, we shall see you.. if things go normal, maybe not

No comments: