Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Lincoln City Oregon September 16, 2012

It occurred to me that I did not finish the blog for the last trip. Since it has been three months, I am going on memory... watch out!

Sunday, September 16th, it was a cool morning but prediction of another sunny day.  Tom and Trisa had to leave today to attend their grandson's birthday celebration.  Great seeing you both again and hope we can get together again soon.

Today was retail therapy day.  Just so happens there is Tanger  Outlet Mall a couple miles down the road.  The ladies of Amador County are retail deprived so we take every opportunity to shop.  Bev, Sue, Dorothy, Oneta, Paula, April and myself had a very productive day.  This Mall had stores that we do not have at home, one very popular store being the Pendleton Store.  I think everyone enjoyed that store.  We had lunch at the deli and moved on for more shopping.  I really do not remember what the fellas did that day. (This is what I get for procrastinating)

Our group went out to dinner for our official last night at Lincoln City.  It was a BBQ place and will post the name if and when I remember.  Dorothy introduced me to Lemon Drops!  Amazing, just like lemonade until one tries to stand up and walk.  Sorta sneaks up on ya!!  We all had a good time, we have such an amazing travel group.   

 We played some games in the rec room again that evening.  Enjoyed another game of farkle with Bob and Oneta....

Until next time....

No comments: