Sunday, August 31, 2008

Travel Day August 31, 2008

We left Moab Valley RV Park about 10:00 am, Leonard in the lead, Arnie, George, Ed N. and Ed L. It was a short trip today and arrived at Grand Junction KOA about noon in the rain!! YES, all back home in California, I actually saw rain today, felt rain today and actually was refreshing. I did not drive today, but will get plenty of time in on the next leg of our trip.


Because I am so short, it is difficult reaching the pedals so Ed and George rigged up some help..


For my left foot, a chock block to rest my foot since I can't reach the floor.



Then for the right foot a cristi box lid to rest my right foot after I get cruising and cruise control set.
I think Ed will try and make something a bit more sophisticated when we get home, but in the meantime, this works..


The big adventure today, was a trip to Subway for lunch and a WalMart fix. Sort of a lay back day, we will be here for two days and not sure what is on the agenda tomorrow.

1 comment:

Niecy said...

Walmart fix???? No shopping malls, huh? Refreshing....
As long as safety comes first, you did what you need to do.... I did not think you were that short!