Sunday, March 1, 2009

Indio California March 1, 2009

We left Orange Grove RV Park about 9:30 am, drove to 4 Corners, all the RV folks we travel with know 4 Corners, and had breakfast there. I took over driving for the next hour and got 68 miles in today. We drove a total of 247 miles in about five hours with time out for breakfast. When the road started to get narrower and narrower and curvy, I decided I should go back to reading my book and let Ed take back the wheel. The spot we are in this visit is not as nice as the last one, the view is not as spectacular and we are further from the pool. It is nice though and I am sure we will enjoy it. We got about a half hour bike ride in after getting set up.

Sue stopped by and said hello with a mutual friend of Pat and Jane Ellis.
We ran into Gary later in the afternoon on our bike ride. The weather is gorgeous and 87 degrees when we arrived. It is suppose to stay nice until Wednesday when it will cool down a bit. We are looking forward to visiting with friends we have down here, enjoy the pool and maybe get some time at the driving range.
Navigation system is cool has four screens so I can see the left side, right side and the rear with the tow car and the navigation system. It is great when we finally read the manual.


This is our spot in Indio, it was getting late when I took pictures and will have better ones during the week.

I have more pictures but the connection is not allowing me to upload them tonight.. So until tomorrow............


No comments: