Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Indio October 12, 2011


Our first full day has been very busy.  First order or business LAUNDRY and lots of it.  We had the coach, car and golf cart washed, what a difference, our black car looked brown and muddy by the time we got here and now it is nice and shiny.  Ed worked on the weeds today and getting the outside work done.  I was able to see Sharon the hairdresser today, she is awesome and I love the way she does my hair.  Hair needed a real good cut and she did a great job. 


Robert and Carol have been working on their new lot, they are doing some remodeling and think they have everything ordered and ready to go. The post I wrote yesterday will not post and not sure this one will either but will give it a shot.... that said if I am repeating myself that is the reason, internet is not cooperating.


Sue and Steve are in the area, got a call from Sue when I was getting my hair done so could not talk, left a message and hope we can get together before they leave. We put the water problem on hold, Ed will deal with that when he gets home, not going to cut our trip short.


George and Bev should be home by now, not sure about the rest of our group...


The lot is on the market, we shall what happens with this economy. Still have mixed feelings.


Until Next time.....




Here are some Balloon Glow Pictures






No comments: