Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Day 25 September 16, 2008 Travel to Missoula Montana

Greetings from Missoula Montana, today was a travel day. Ed and I left this morning about 7:40 am and followed George and Bev for about the first 200 miles. We stopped for breakfast at the Flying J. George and Bev turned south on I-15 toward Idaho.

We drove 394 miles today and I drove 130 of those miles. I actually took a nap part of the way and read my book a bit
We said our goodbye's to Arnie, Marilyn, Leonard and Paula this morning in Hardin. as the are heading toward Cody. I am going to miss my fur buddies Max and Sugar, I still have treats left so hope to see them soon.
For those that were in Hardin, the group of motorcycles that camped next to us are here in Missoula. We talked to them this evening, some nice people from Oregon. They are all truckers and they were at Mount Rushmore the same time we were, they camped at Spearfish.


We are going to the Blackwell Island RV Park in Coeur d' Alene, ID tomorrow and probably will stay there two days before heading to Salem.

This morning Max and Sugar looked like we woke them up.. both these pictures look like they are sleepy....

Max trying to open his sleepy eyes!
Sugar yawning!


River along I-90

Madonna on Hillside

Maureen passing on curve.... is Ed nervous yet?

Parked at KOA in Missoula

Hope everyone is doing well on their trip home, safe travels!!!

No comments: