Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Day 26 September 17, 2008 Coeur d' Alene, Idaho

First of all before I begin, I would like to wish a very Happy Birthday to my friend, Sandy. Wishing you a wonderful day and will see you when I get home. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUU!!!

We left Missoula this morning and traveled 165 miles. I took the day off driving and finished my book. We arrived in Coeur d' Alene, Idaho about 1:00 pm and we are back to Pacific Standard Time!!! Yayyyyy!!!! After purchasing several watches along the way, now I have to change them all. It is absolutely gorgeous here, there are so many lakes Blackwell Island RV Park is right on the river. Ed and I decided to take our extra day here and will be here until Friday morning. Ed researched and has a plan for tomorrow, so much to see but just one day it will be limited. There are at least five lakes and many golf courses here, in addition I hear the fishing is great.

We heard from George this morning and he was already in Idaho Falls and was hoping to make it all the way home today, will be a very long day if they do it. Hope the rest of our traveling friends are doing well and having fun, we miss ya all.

I will have pictures tomorrow, there were a few taken today but nothing really exciting plus I have to edit the bugs out. One thing about this area, lots of bugs on the windshield!!

Take care and safe travels to those still on the road...

No comments: