Friday, September 19, 2008

Day 28 September 19, 2008 Trip to Fairview Oregon

We drove about 400 miles today and I only got about 65 miles in. By the time I started to drive it was getting pretty windy and I decided I would rather read my book. We made good time and arrived at Fairview Portland RV Park about 3:30 this afternoon. We stayed here two years ago when Sirs 15 had a RV trip to this area. That trip was hosted by Sue, Steve,Rosie and Mike. We had a great time especially on the river cruise. If we have time this next week, I would love to that cruise again.

It is starting to cool off and Fall is definitely in the air. Tomorrow we will go to Salem and stay one night at a RV Park until we check into the Rally on Sunday.


Driving down the Columbia River Gorge is very pretty. The wind was whipping up and good grief the BUGS on the window. When I did take over the driving it was like, where is a clear spot. Ed had his work cut out for him when we got settled in camp. I did some laundry and we did some domestic chores.. Not a lot exciting this day...

As of today I have driven 1078 miles. Just a note to myself...


Again Happy Birthday dear daughter, hope you had a great day.


Almost there...

Columbia River



Drawbridge



Tugboat pushing barge


What the heck is it?


Ed cleaning the windows. He wears the towels very well doncha think?



Hope everyone is doing well. I will try and post tomorrow, however while we are at the rally next week, I doubt I will have a connection but will post as soon as I can....

No comments: