Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Back Home July 13, 2010

It was a busy early morning with everyone getting ready to head home.  Danny and Lynn were gone very early, did not get to say goodbye.  Gary and Phyllis were the next ones out followed by Pat and Jane.  Ed and I left with Ed, Dorothy, Paula, Len, Dave, April and Steve to follow soon.  Ed and I stopped at Carson Valley Inn for lunch.  We had a good trip and home about 2:00 PM.  We unloaded the food, laundry and clothes before I drove down to my daughter's to pick up Beau.  Ed was on the fence/gate project and by the time I returned home, he had it pretty much finished.  Glad to see Beau and he did OK at the daughter's with the exception of moving some bark to find a cool spot.  I was glad to see him and he wasted no time getting in the car to come home.  Thanks to daughter and family for taking good care of him.

Another successful trip with SIRS 15, we saw some beautiful country and had a great time.  Looking forward to our next trip, whenever that will be... 

Until next time.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wELCOME HOME
WHEN DO YOU GO UP THE COAST TO MY STATE?

ededmarbles