Tuesday, July 6, 2010

June Lake Sirs 15 RV Trip

The June Lake/Mammoth trip started today. We have 10 rigs here. The drive over was good, Ed and I were the last ones in. I was able to get 80 miles of driving in today. Traffic was fair and the scenery spectacular. Pat and Jane, Ed and I are hosting this trip. Tonight we provided deli sandwiches, several salads, chips and melon. Marilyn pitched in a salad and the melons and we thank her for that. I am going to speculate that dinner was a success as there was very little left :-).


Tomorrow we have a free day which will give us time to scout the area. We have plans to visit Mammoth, Bodie, Lake Mary area, Yosemite, Devils Postpile, Rainbow Falls with a couple of free days for fishing, golf, retail therapy or just relaxing. Should be a busy week.


The campground is small but we have a nice common area for our cocktail hour and dinners. The owners are very nice and helpful. We are cozy but comfy. The Lake is within walking and we are considering a party boat for a day and maybe fish or just take a cruise around the lake.


I will try and blog everyday. I do not have an internet connection so using the IPAD. I will be taking pictures and editing them to add later when I do have a connection. I think the library has internet, otherwise will post them when I get home. I expect some great pictures as the scenery here is gorgeous.


There are four fur friends here and already know who the treat lady is. I miss Beau, he is staying with my granddaughter.


Until next time......



Part of our camp


June Lake

Cocktail Hour

Cocktail Hour
Yep, Cocktail Hour!

No comments: