Monday, July 12, 2010

Day 7, Last Day July 12, 2010

The last day here at June Lake. This last week has gone by so fast. I hope everyone had a good time in this gorgeous area of our beautiful State. I know Ed and I have enjoyed the area and all it's splendor.


Jane, Pat, Ed, Dorothy, Dave, April, Gary, Phyllis, Ed and I went to Mammoth Lake to have breakfast at a well known restaurant, The Breakfast Club. I have to say the chicken fried steak is one of the best I ever had. The croissants were so fresh and yummy, I enjoyed my breakfast and there were no complaints from the others! We said farewell to Garry and Marilyn and Bella this morning. They are heading home and safe travels to our friends. Dave and Len had a marathon fishing day... they left at 6:00 am and we did not see them until dinner. Steve went sight seeing, not sure if he fished.


After we got back to camp, Ed and Ed R. went back to Mono Lake and did a tour and to see the Tufa area. Ed is very interested in Mono Lake and glad he was able to spend more time there. He took some amazing pictures, can't wait to get them posted.


April, Paula, Dorothy and I took a walk up to the town of June Lake. There are few shops there but we still managed to stimulate the economy. We stopped at the Tiger Bar which is a landmark around here for some ice tea and to see the place.


Jane, Pat, Gary and Phyllis took a tour of some of the other lakes here in the area. They enjoyed their day very much. We went to the Mobile Station Restaurant tonight and had a nice dinner. This is another landmark in the area and Pat really wanted to see it. The fishermen met us there and had a very long successful day. I think they made their limit!!!


This afternoon I started editing the pictures for the blog, so far I have about 72 pictures to post when I get home. It may take a day or two to get them online and hope you all enjoy them. All in all.... I had a fantastic time this week. I love traveling with this RV group, we always have a good time and just all such good people.


Safe travels to all our group tomorrow, I had a great time but I miss my Beau. Time to go home!!


So until next time.. much love to our group and as always safe travels wherever you go!

Miscellaneous Pictures


1 comment:

Barb said...

Maureen, I've been catching up on my blog reading. I see that this summer you have done what we did much the same last summer! Wonderful country, isn't it! We plan to do it again - probably in 2012.