Monday, July 21, 2008

Sugar Barge RV and Marina

We arrived at Sugar Barge RV and Marina, a nice park and marina on the Delta near Sacramento. We have a group of 8 rigs form our traveling group, and several of my fur friends. This is primarily a fishing trip and a few of the fellows went out this evening and caught a few catfish. Ed has not fished in many years so he is just along for the ride. We had a gathering tonight with great food, lots of laughs. Tomorrow there will be more fishing, some swim time at the pool, and for some of us gals, Retail Therapy.

Ed relaxing after the drive


A view of the Marina






Three of our fishermen




My fur friend Jake

My fur friend Shorty

I have several other fur friends that I will share during the week. Looking forward to a great week with good friends and good times.. Until tomorrow...

No comments: