Sunday, July 20, 2008

Wii Fit Madness July 20,2008

We have enjoyed the Wii games since the first of the year. Not only are they fun but they are good exercise. So, when the Wii Fit came out in May, I have been trying to get one. The marketing is they send maybe 5 to 10 to a store and everyone fights over the games. My friend Sandy stood in line this morning and was able to get two with the assistance of her S/O Vern. What a guy, I suspect he would rather be sleeping in than standing in line at the local Target store early in the morning. Sandy gave it to me as an early birthday present and I do thank her and Vern for the great gift (I think) after working out with it for an hour, I am in a wee bit of pain. Actually the games are fun, and you really do get a work out. Thanks Sandy and Vern for being so kind to give up sleeping in on Sunday morning!!!

The rig is packed and ready to roll at 8:30 am, I will be following in the Prius. We still have not set up to tow a vehicle yet. We are trying to get a Smart Car to tow and although it is on order, may be several months before we see one. The trip tomorrow should be about hour and half and meeting up with some of our group for breakfast and go on into Sugar Barge. I think I have over packed again, we are only gone for five days but it looks like a month. We are really looking forward to this trip, been too long.

Internet connection permitting I will update daily... until tomorrow!!

No comments: